.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Other Eyes Equals Added Income

I had a sample consultation session yesterday with a colleague. We have known OF each other for quite awhile, yet we had never spoken directly. The colleague gave me the perfect example of what happens when someone who is bright, quick, knowledgeable, and outside of my own business takes a look at it. I ended up with a list of a dozen and a half tasks to do to refine my website and my overall business, from someone whose opinion I respect. It is very likely I'll be hiring this person as a formal mentor based on the brief experience I had yesterday. After all, who doesn't want more income, prompted by someone who knows what they are talking about?

It's a joy to study with an expert who can communicate a level of understanding so effectively. That's what you do with your own knowledge. That's what I do with clients who come to me.

Watch for changes in the next couple months, some of which have already started at www.tipsbooklets.com

And by the way, if you haven't already gotton "How to Promote Your Business with Booklets," you're going to want to do that before December 31.

Until next time,
Paulette - invigorated by some fresh input, and sharing it with you
www.PublishingProsperity.com
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home