.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

A blog, too? - quick intro

It took me awhile to start publishing an ezine. Years and years, in fact. Since I relish my freedom, and have made a point of creating my life to be incredibly flexible, I decided the ezine would be published monthly. No sense becoming a slave to it on a weekly basis, even though I'm rarely at a loss for words. The discussion board that's been on my site for many years has been very quiet in recent months. Then this blog phenom showed up. Seems like it's the perfect mid-point solution between the monthly ezine and some ongoing, somewhat random commentary about life related to tips booklets. And I'm jumping into this much sooner than I did with publishing an ezine.

There will probably be at least a weekly entry here, maybe more frequently. We'll see how life goes and what I feel compelled to address at any given moment. My clients do provide lots of grist for commentary, even after my being in this business since 1991. The situations range from the poignant to the wonderfully funny, and everything in between. Stay tuned.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home